Telecom Products Buys Used Grandstream Phones
With over thirty years of experience buying and selling telecom equipment, Telecom Product Corporation gives businesses the ability to sell their phone systems and receive the most from them. We work with over 60 phone brands to ensure that customers get the systems and parts they desperately need, or have opportunities to sell what they don’t need. Best Audemars Piguet Replica Watches
Get big bucks when you sell used Grandstream equipment to us!
Selling Grandstream Phone Systems
One phone brand that we work with is Grandstream Networks, Inc. If you’re looking to sell used Grandstream phone equipment, Telecom is the right place to go!
When you’re ready to sell your Grandstream phone systems, remember that Telecom:
1. Provides a quick turnaround and responds in minutes
2. Offers nationwide pickup to make the selling process very easy
3. Supplies de-installations
4. Provides quotes in writing
We can't buy enough, so contact us today to sell your Grandstream telephones!
Grandstream Phone Systems We Prioritize
Some of the used Grandstream phone systems we prioritize include:
- GRP2613 Phones – This system supports 3 SIP accounts and 6 multipurpose line keys with swappable faceplates for easy logo customization. It has HD audio, enterprise level protection and more!
- GRP2613 Phones – These phones are designed for desktop workers with easy-to-use and easy-to deploy voice endpoint. They support 2 SIP account, 4 multipurpose line keys with built-in WiFi support.
- GXP2200EXT Phones – With 20 programmable dual-color buttons, Speed Dial, Intercom and Presence, this used Grandstream phone system is used for high volume calls and maximizing productivity.
- GXP2170 Phones – The most powerful High-End IP phone with 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys, 5-way voice conferencing and integrated bluetooth.
- GXP2160 Phones – This system is ideal for receptionists with its HD audio on speakerphone and handset, dual Gigabit ports and integrated PoE.
- GXP2140 Phones – With 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys, and call controls, the GXP2140 gives a rich and vibrant display with a high-quality user experience.
- GXP2135 Phones – A high-profile desktop phone with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, and 4-way audio conferencing.
- GXP2130 v2 Phones – This system supports 3 SIP accounts, 4-way audio conferencing, has integrated Bluetooth and is ideal for users who want a flexible and high-end phone system.
- GXP1780 Phones – A powerful mid-range phone with 8 lines, 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF keys, dual switched Gigaports, USB port, a phonebook capacity of up to 2,000 contacts and much more!
- WP280 Phones – This phone has dual-band WiFi support, Bluetooth, rechargeable batteries, 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines, and supports custom Android apps.
- GXP1760 Phones – In addition to the sleek design, this phone system supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in USB port, a large phone book capacity and more!
- GXV3275 Wi-Fi Phones – This phone delivers a multimedia experience through efficient video conferencing software, with up to 6-way voice conferencing and 3-way video conferencing.
- GXV3240 Phones – For robust voice, video, and multimedia communications, choose this phone which features a 1 megapixel CMOS camera, 6-way voice conferencing, and more.
Buy from the experts and get the best telephone systems for your company!
Reach Out to Telecom Products Corporation for Used Grandstream Phones for Sale!
If your business is looking to sell Grandstream phone systems or buy parts or full systems for your company, get into contact with us today, because we have Grandstream phones for sale.
We love to buy, sell, and supply parts so sell to us and receive cash for your system, or find the perfect system to upgrade to! Contact our experts today!